Friday, November 21, 2008

How I spend my time



I have made so many friends on Swapbot. We swap our crafts. I love to crochet,knit,and paint. I seem to be addicted to making ATC's *artist trading cards. These are little works of art 2.5 X 3.5 of just about any medium that will fit well on that size space. Some I do in watercolor, pencils, ink, stamping. Depends on the theme and my mood. I have traded hundreds of cards and met so many creative people. Many of them have touched me with their kindness and understanding. For example, my profile on swapbot explains that I have Parkinson's Disease and so many have commented on to this. I feel like I am not only sharing a part of myself through my art but I am also spreading awareness of PD. This photo is of one of the atc's I made today.

No comments: